A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
No. There are many types of cookies, depending on their purpose and the time they remain installed on your terminal (there are those that are only installed during the session and others that can remain for years!). Based on these criteria, there are cookies that require the consent of the website user and others that do not (excepted cookies). The excepted cookies are, among others, those that are essential so that your computer and our servers can communicate with each other and allow you to navigate through our website in a faster way, without collecting protected data about you. There are also cookies that are ours (our own) and others that belong to third parties. We use both types, but we will see that later in the section What cookies do we use?
Depending on their purpose, cookies are divided into groups. The main groups of cookies, so that you can familiarize yourself with them, are:
- Technical (or necessary) cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application. They also allow the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as: controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process purchase of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks. They are also the ones that allow us to save your cookie configuration preferences.
- Preference (or personalization) cookies: They are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed. When the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical (or measurement) cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application, or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Marketing cookies (or behavioural advertising): These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or your use of our websites. For this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
To this day we use the cookies that we show you below on the web.
Technical (or necessary) cookies
- pd-cookies: It is used to know if the user has accepted the GDPR notice in the cookies panel. Expires in 12 months.
- pd-cookies-preferences: It is used to know if the user has agreed to save this type of cookies. Expires in 12 months.
- pd-cookies-marketing: It is used to know if the user has agreed to save this type of cookies. Expires in 12 months.
- pd-cookies-analytics: It is used to know if the user has agreed to save this type of cookies. Expires in 12 months.
- poll_ [poll-id]: Used to see if the user has responded to each of the Versus responses. Expires in 12 months.
Preference (or personalization) cookies
- home-video-pack: It is used so that the banner of the home of heroes shows a different video every time you visit the web. Expires in 12 months.
Marketing cookies (or behavioural advertising)
- banner: It is used to know if the user has closed the banner. Expires in 30 days.
Technical or necessary cookies
These are essential cookies that do not require consent.
- __hs_do_not_track: This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot. The setting of this cookie is different from the option to unsubscribe from cookies, as it still allows anonymous information to be sent to HubSpot. Contains the string "yes". Expires in 13 months.
- __hs_initial_opt_in: This cookie is used to prevent the banner from always showing when visitors browse in strict mode. Contains the string "yes" or "no". Expires in seven days.
- __hs_cookie_cat_pref: This cookie is used to record the categories that a visitor consents to. It contains data on the categories to which the visitor consents. Expires in 13 months.
- hs_ab_test: This cookie is used to uniformly provide visitors with the same version of an A / B test page that they have seen before. Contains the id of the A / B test page and the id of the variation that was chosen for the visitor. It expires at the end of the session.
- _key: When visiting a password-protected page, this cookie is set so that future visits to the page from the same browser will not require a new login. The name of the cookie is unique for each password-protected page. It contains an encrypted version of the password so that future visits to the page will not require the password again. Expires in 14 days.
- hs-messages-is-open: This cookie is used to determine and save if the chat widget is open for future visits. It is set in your visitor's browser when they start a new chat and closes the widget again after 30 minutes of inactivity. Contains a Boolean value of True if present. Expires in 30 minutes.
- hs-messages-hide-welcome-message: This cookie is used to prevent the chat widget from being seen again for a day after it is dismissed. Contains a Boolean value of True or False. Expires in one day.
- __hsmem: This cookie is set when visitors log into a HubSpot-hosted site. Contains encrypted data that identifies the member user when they log in. It expires in one year.
- hs-membership-csrf: This cookie is used to ensure that content membership logins cannot be forged. Contains a random string of letters and numbers used to verify that a membership login is authentic. It expires at the end of the session.
- hs_langswitcher_choice: This cookie is used to save the visitor's selected language option when viewing pages in multiple languages. It is configured when an end user chooses a language from the language selector and is used as language preferences to redirect them to sites in their chosen language in the future if available. Contains a colon delimited string with the language code ISO639 option on the left and the private top-level domain that applies to the right. An example will be "ES-US: hubspot.com". It expires in two years.
- __cfduid: This cookie is set by the HubSpot CDN provider. Help Cloudflare detect malicious visitors on your website and minimize blocking of legitimate users. It can be placed on visitor devices to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings per client. Cloudfare security features must be supported. More information about this cookie from Cloudflare. This is a session cookie that lasts a maximum of 30 days.
- __cfruid: This cookie is set by the HubSpot CDN provider due to their rate limiting policies. It expires at the end of the session.
Analytical or measurement cookies
These are non-essential cookies controlled by the cookie banner.
- __hstc: The main cookie for tracking visitors. Contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), most recent timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increases for each subsequent session). Expires in 13 months.
- hubspotutk: This cookie tracks the identity of a visitor. It is passed to HubSpot in form submission and is used when de-duplicating contacts. Contains an opaque GUID to represent the current visitor. Expires in 13 months.
- __hssc: This cookie tracks sessions. This is used to determine if HubSpot should increase the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. Contains the domain, viewCount view count (increments with each page view in a session), and a session start timestamp. Expires in 30 minutes.
- __hssrc: When HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session. Contains the value "1" when present. It expires at the end of the session.
You can get more information about Hubspot cookies here.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool from Google that primarily allows website owners to understand how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called "utma" and "utmz" to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
- _ga: It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 2 years.
- _gid: It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
- _gat: It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called dc_gtm. Expires in 1 minute.
- AMP TOKEN: Includes a token that can be used to retrieve a customer ID from the AMP Customer IDs service. Other possible values indicate disables, requests in progress, or errors obtained when retrieving an ID from the AMP client ID service. Expires: Between 0 seconds and a year.
- gac: Includes campaign information relative to the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, the Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you disable it. It expires after 90 days.
We also want to inform you that you can access the configuration of the cookies that we use on our websites at any time and permanently.
You can change or withdraw the consent on the installation of cookies by clicking on the Cookies Policy that is displayed on the web.
You can also access the management of cookies and revoke your consent through the configuration of the browser itself, as we indicate below.
If you continue browsing our websites, we will consider that you accept fully and without limitations the COOKIES POLICY, as well as that you grant your consent so that all the cookies you have authorized, and those that are necessary (technical cookies) can be downloaded to your terminal equipment (personal computer, mobile, PDA, Tablet, etc.).
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the options or Preferences from your browser menu. Likewise, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email. Specifically, to delete or download cookies you must follow the following steps depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help